Specificity of the boat is that it has its own concrete production plant and bow ramp by which one piece of heavy-duty equipment (lorry, excavator or mobile crane) can be loaded, unrelated to loading of water and building material.
It is designed for three types of load, that is, for transport of 230 m3 of fresh water and unloading of 200 m3 of fresh water at altitude of 130 m within a period of app. 6.5 hours; or transport of building materials and water consisting of 82 m3 of gravel, 22 m3 of cement and 115 m3 of water; or transport of building materials, water and one piece of heavy-duty equipment (lorry, excavator or mobile crane). It is worth noting that water tanks have capacity of 10 t and are not included in loading capacity, so that they can serve as part of water for the crew during 7 days of navigation. The ship has its own bow ramp by which one piece of heavy-duty equipment (lorry, excavator or mobile crane) can be loaded, unrelated to loading of water and building material.
The boat is monohull type, welded by arc welding, with two diesel power engines and two propellers with fixed wings, two rudders in propeller current with additional cross bow and stern thrusters. Apart from construction of new objects intended for safety of sea navigation, its designation is maintenance of the existing signalization objects, as well as execution of the most complex hydrographic sea works and supply of light houses with fresh water.
The boat have:
- reservoirs for transport of fresh water;
- bow ramp for access of truck with material;
- reinforced deck for transport of construction machinery;
- large manipulative spaces for accommodation of buoys;
- automated concrete production plant with storage for crushed stone and cement;
- automatis scales for dosing of crushed stone, cement and additives;
- concrete pump and distribution arm for transport of concrete;
- water supply pump for height of more than 130 meters;
- ship crane;
- compressor battery for divers;
- workshop with warehouse for material necessary on planned trips.