We develop high revenue designs for cost-effective operations. Advance your industry with state-of-the-art prototype designs, or reduce investment risks with our proven portfolio.
The power that Brodosplit enjoys in international shipbuilding circles today, along with the trust of its many clients, are the result of many years of successful high-quality work and a wide product range. Brodosplit's product quality is recognized all over the world.
Brodosplit Engineering and Design team brings all the design and engineering requirements from idea to realization, including analysis and simulation, and then welding technology of steel and other materials, production of nodular and gray cast iron products, complete interior solutions, automation, integration, process equipment and, many other areas.
We are capable of preparing documentation that is:
- Functional/Project classification
- Documentation as-built
Brodosplit-Projekt's current projects:
- World’s largest square-rigged ship - 162 m / 300 Passengers / 150 Staff & crew
- Polar cruise ship – 107,6 m / 196 Passengers / 72 Staff & crew
- Polar expedition cruise ship – 128 m / 200 Passengers / 116 Staff & crew
- Coastal Patrol Vessels
- Passenger ship – 105 m / 159 Passengers / 72 Staff & crew
- Three-Masted Sailing Ships – 63,95 m / 36 Passengers / 12 Staff & crew
- Multipurpose container vessel – 165 m / 1450 TEU / DUAL FUEL (LNG/HFO) / 25 Staff & crew
- Mega section for Fincantieri Group